22 พฤศจิกายน 2555

Eng. Conversation ( @ THE SHOPPIN MALL) 

 

Mos : Hello. This is may. Can I speak to may
May : Yes.This is may.who speaking please.
Mos : I’m mos.This is a holiday are you the free time
May :Yes why?
Mos : Are you going to the shopping mall
May :OK. Thank! For inviting me
Mos : OK. Bye
May :bye
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mos :Hi May.
May :Hello Mos.
Mos :This is my friend Nam .
Nam: My name is Nam.
May :Nice to meet you.
Nam: Nice to meet you too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam: excuse me.
Turain: Hello Madam.May I help you.
Nam: Can I see that shert.
Turain: OK.
Nam: Oh!!! Beautiful.How much??
Turain: 1,120 Bath
Nam: Oh!! expensive
Turain: If you are interested, I will reduce the 20%
Nam: OK. I have
Turain: Thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jib: Welcome to vinser restaurant.How many are you.
Mos: 3 People.
Jib: This menu.Plese a moment are you come to receive menu
Nam: OK.
Jib: Are you guys ready to the order yet.
Nam: I will have Padthai.
May: I will have Spaghetti.
Mos: I will have hamburger.
Maylodi: OK. Would you like anything to drink
May: Mineral water 3 glass.
Maylodi: OK. Thank.Just a moment please.
May: Check please.
Maylodi: 1,000 Bath.
Jib: Thank you
Nam: I want to buy sandal
May: That’s great!. I want to buy.
Mos: Let’s go to the shoe shop.
Nam: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ann: Can I help you?
Nam: I’m looking for new sandal.
Ann: What size you wear.
Nam: Size 10
Ann: OK. Are would you like.
Nam: This is a right size.How much?
Ann: 220 Bath.Please.
Nam: OK.
Ann: Thank you.
Pam: Hi Madam.Can I help you?
May:  Yes Please.I want to buy some fruit. Do you have some papaya.
Pam:  Yes.How many do you want.
May: 2 Please and give me 6 apple, a mango and watermelon 2. Do you have orange?
Pam: Yes.How many do you want.
May: I want 2 kilo.
Pam: Is there anything else?
May: No. That’s all.
Pam: Thank you Madam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May: I have very funny.
Nam: Me too. and you.
Mos: Me too.
May: Now.I need go home.see you next time.
Mos: See you next time. Buy.
Nam: Bye.

 

 


1 ความคิดเห็น: